how to make chicken macaroni with sriracha sauce
Spaghetti chicken with Sriracha sauce
- Pasta 1 pack 250 g
- Chicken bone or less qeema 300 grams
- Chopped garlic the size of two large cloves
- 1 inch ginger, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- Small chopped cabbage
- 1 large chopped pepper
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup or Sriracha sauce 2 tbsp more moderate to hot.
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp draw
- Red pepper flakes 1/2 teaspoon optional tea
- Salt to taste (as well as in the past)
- 4 tablespoons oil
- Dried parsley or any favorite herb 1 tsp
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- 1 cup water
- Corn flour 1 large spoon or teaspoon up to you
- First boil the pasta according to the directions on the package.
- Then add 2 tablespoons large oil in a frying pan and stir fry vegetables only 1 minute for a high flame.
- Add 2 tbsp again and fry ginger and garlic n.
- Add chicken and cook over high heat.
- When the water dries chicken and discoloration adding spices and sauces and ketchup only Sriracha.
- Give it 1 minute.
- Adding ketchup and Sriracha and give a boil.
- Add water and add vegetables.
- Give it 2 minutes and add the corn flour mixed with water, 2.3 tbsp.
- Now add the pasta and sprinkle herbs.
- Add lemon juice
- Simmer for 1 more minute and serve.