How to make Pocket Bun
INGREDIENTS FOR CHICKEN MARINATION:
|Chicken boneless||1 pound|
|Black pepper||1/2 tsp|
|White pepper||1/4 tsp|
|Red chili flakes||1/4 tsp|
|Soya sauce||1 tbsp|
IGNREDIENTS FOR FILLING:
|Carrot||1 small chopped|
|Capsicum||1 small chopped|
|Ice burg lettuce||1 leaf|
|Spring onion||2 leaves|
|Ketchup||3-5 TABLESOOP To taste|
|Garlic powder||for Sprnikle|
- Take cakes and cut them in half, creating a pocket very carefully with a knife.
- 1 teaspoon oil fry the marinated chicken and keep frying until tender. Let it cool and shred it. You can freeze the chicken to rest in the future.
- Chop all the vegetables, in 1 teaspoon oil fry for a few seconds. Now add the chicken, too. Let it simmer one minute duration.
- Adding ketchup according to your taste. So you can adjust the spices according to your taste. You can add more pepper or salt if necessary.
- Fill buns with the mixture and join these parts together, put on a baking tray and put the cheese slice on top. If you do not have slices of grated cheese sprinkled.
- Sprinkle with thyme, onion rings and garlic powder or olives if you like.
- Bake at 180C until the cheese melts.
- You can grill it by covering the lid on the stove as well.
- This dish is served with fried potatoes and tomato sauce.
- Enjoy this tasty snack.