How to Make Chinese Omelette
Our chefs Noushaba Ahmed tells us how to make Chinese omelet easily in steps 7. It is well known Chinese egg omelet also Fu Yong. Chinese traditional omelet is eaten widely in China and other countries.
The main components of Chinese omelet 3 eggs, chicken and Chinese salt and green onions. Usually we use one egg in the recipe omelet but Fu Yong and prepared using 3 eggs and chicken along because of the spices.
So here is a recipe for Chinese omelet. Show, make and enjoy.
- Shredded Chicken: 1/2 cup boiled
- Eggs: 3 pcs
- Spring Onion: 1/2 cup
- Sliced Green Chillies: 2 pcs
- Sliced Carrot: 1/2 cup
- Salt: 1/2 tsp
- Chinese Salt: 1-1/2 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder: 1 tsp
- Soya Sauce: 1 tbsp
- Oil: for frying
- Whisk eggs well in a bowl.
- Add spring onion, salt, sliced carrot and black pepper to whisked eggs.
- Then add green chillies, Chinese salt, soy sauce and chicken.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Pour mixture into frying pan.
- Fry egg thoroughly.
- Tasty Chinese Omelette is ready to serve.
- Enjoy hot.