How to make Artichoke snacks
- 5 tablespoon double cream
- 5 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons curd cheese
- 1 tablespoon apple puree pinch each of salt and pepper
- 12 canned artichoke heart
- 3 slices smoked pork cress to garnish
- Whip the cream until stiff.
- Stir the cream with the mayonnaise,curd cheese,apple puree,salt and pepper.
- Drain the artichoke hearts.
- Cut each slice of pork into quarters.
- Spoon the cream mixture into a pipping bag and pipe a ring on to slice of pork.
- Place an artichoke heart in the centre of each ring and pipe a whirl of mixture on the top of each.
- Garnish with a little cress and secure in place with wooden cocktail.