How to make Lunch sandwiches
- 8 Slices round white bread
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon mild prepared mustard
- 4 slices cheese a small bunch of watercress
- 4 slices boiled ham
- 4 lettuce leaves
- bottled silverskin onions bottled pickled cucumber,sliced bottled chilles.
- Spread the bread with the butter and a little mustared.
- Halve the cheese slices diagonally and make up sandwiches with 2 pieces of cheese in each.
- Garnish with the watercress.
- Loosely fold the ham and place each piece with a lettuce leaf on a serving plate.
- Add the sandwiches.
- serve the silverskin onions,pickled cucumber and chillies separately.