How to make Shrimp salad rolls
- 4 Fresh rolls
- 225 G/8 oz shrimps, defrosted if frozen a few drops of lemon juice.
- pinch each of salt and sugar
- 8 tablespoons bought Russian dressing
- 8 lettuce leaves.
- 1/2 bunch fresh dill
- Halve and hollow out the rolls.
- Separate the shrimps and stir in the lemon juice, salt and sugar, then stir in the dressing.
- Cover the bottom half of each roll with 2 lettuce leaves and top with the shrimp salad.
- Chop dill and sprinkle on the shrimp.
- Top with the second half of the roll.
Shrimp salad rolls make a tasty snack when you are in a hurry and are delicious for picnics.