how to make Cheese Balls
- 225 g/8 oz Philadephia cream cheese pinch each of salt, celery of a salt and pepper a few drops of lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons double cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped mixed herbs
- 2 slices pumpernickel
- Cream the cheese with the salt, celery salt.pepper,lemon juice and cream and then stir in the herbs.
- Finely crumble the pumpernickel.
- With wet hands shape the cheese mixture into small balls and coat in the pumpernickel crumbs.
- Keep the cheese balls in the refrigerator until ready to Serve.