Roast beef and Cheese Sandwiches
- 1/2 tablespoon grated horseradish
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 16 slices Slimcea or similar low-calorie white bread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons tomato ketchup
- 8 slices cheese
- 16 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices roast beef bottled silverskin onions pimento strips gherkins
- Stir the horseradish into the mayonnaise and spread on 8 slices of bread.
- Butter the remaining 8 slices and then spread the ketchup.
- Place 2 cheese slices on each slice of a bread with tomato ketchup,top with a lettuce leaf and then with the remaining slice of bread with ketchup.
- Cover the bread spread with mayonnaise with a slice of roast beef and lettuce leaf and then add remaining slice of bread with mayonnaise.
- Serve the silverskin onions,pimento strips and gherskins separately.