How to make Smoked fish Kebabs
- 800 g Smoked fish
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 green peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika
- Cut the fish into 5 -cm/2-in squares.
- Cut a cross in the tops of the tomatoes and stand in boiling water for a few minutes.
- Peel off the loose skin and cut into wedges.
- Halve the peppers and remove the seeds and pith.
- Cut into similar sized pieces to the fish and stand in boiling water for 2 minutes then drain.
- Season the tomatoes with salt and the peppers with paprika.
- On the skewers thread 1 piece tomato and 2 pieces pepper between 2 pieces fish.
SERVE WITH : Tomato ketchup and toast.